Development of automatic airport rubber removal equipment using high Pressure water to jetting to achieve the original surface or of the road without any marking .
Present removal work for airport rubber has been time-consuming and labor intensive because it has been performed manually using shaving type equipment.
The traditional process causes traffic delay due to the passing control, resulting in unexpected accidents to workers working at dangerous road circumstance.
Besides, the current shaving method leads to air pollution as well as explosive accidents caused by propane gas. Thus, we have studied to develop the automatic removing equipment which consists of a high pressure water-jet system, automatic control system and mobile system.
In addition, we have organized and designed automatic removing equipment. We have also made a basic experiment to find out the optimized spray condition such as spray distance, spray angle and injection pressure.
Road markings are laid onto roads with the intention of being permanent, and so the removal of them can be tricky. Old road markings have become a standard feature on roads, sometimes causing confusion to drivers.
Because of this, it is extremely important to have a method that effectively removes road markings, whilst doing so in a safe way to workers.
Traditional methods of airport rubber removal equipment
Traditionally, road markings were removed through the process of burning. This is not only time-consuming, but dangerous through the release of smoke and fumes of airport rubber removal equipment
This method involves an industrial tool that exerts high temperatures to burn off the existing markings. Due to this hazardous process, there has been a need for an alternative method of road marking removal.
Water blasting airport rubber removal
Using water jets, the removal of rubber removal can be quick, easy, and efficient. Whether the road markings are red, white, yellow, or more, this process does not involve any harsh chemicals or abrasives.
Water jets can be used for the removal of road markings on a variety of surfaces, such as standard roads, airport runways and markings on school grounds. The water jet leaves the surface free of markings and ready for any new markings if needed.
Highway markings introduced water blasting as a road marking removal technique. It is now the preferred road marking removal technique by authorities .
Water blasting quickly removes markings faster and more thoroughly than abrasive methods – without damaging the pavement or asphalt.
Airport rubber removal equipment is fast and productive, and avoids exposing the environment to chemicals or contaminants. It also simplifies clean up, is dustless and leaves a clean surface.
Water blasting uses high pressure by an extremely powerful motor/pump to clean and remove markings from the pavement surface. These powerful motors can deliver pressure at the cleaning head of up to 40,000psi (2,758bar).
Advantages of using water blasting for airport runway rubber removal vehicles
- No chemicals, additives or abrasive materials are used
- No fumes, smoke or dust is generated
- Noise levels are considerably lower than alternative road marking removal techniques
- Suitable for use on all types of road surfacing materials
- Operates with traffic flow
- No personnel required to work on the carriageway
- Self contained unit complete with debris vacuum recovery
- Minimal surface impact
Fault self diagnostic technology for the runway rubber removal machine
Continually monitors more than 200 aspects of the system during operation. Faults are displayed on the monitor. Review of the detected faults can reduce troubleshooting time by 70%.
- Coordinated Section Operation
The boom can be rapidly and accurately repositioned by coordinating the movement the first and second sections
Max safety technology for the runway rubber removal equipment
- Pump Overload Protection Technology
Relief valves are mounted on the boom cylinder counterbalance valves. These valves will release pressure in the event of excessive boom load to prevent damage to the boom.
- Hopper Screen Interlock Technology
As an operator protection measure, the pump will automatically stop when the hopper screen is opened.
- Hydraulic Oil Level Monitoring
The oil level in the hydraulic reservoir is continually monitored. If the level drops below a preset level, an alarm will sound and the pump will be stopped to prevent damage to the hydraulic system.
Safety technology for the airport runway rubber removal equipment
USA made control system ensure the high stability of the flow rate and continuous water jetting and guarantee high volumetric efficiencies at high pressures in a quick speed as well .
It features for waterproof and dustproof ,the protection level reached to IP 65. Combining pump anti vibration technology ,the pump anti vibration technology reduces vibration during pumping by 50% allowing less movement and greater control of the end hose
304 stainless steel water tank in 4mm thickness for airport rubber removal equipment
If the water tank made by plastic or normal steel will break and rust easy and break the pump easy and increase the rating of the blockage
- 250 gallon water tank.
- Triple 200 gpm filters – the first in its class..
- Water tank with no pressure filter system by Watex design.
- Equipped with low water shutdown system and high temperature stop system.
- Italy mechanical floating valve can eliminate the water hammer effectively
- Allows for water to de-aerate before entering the pump, extending the life of the parts.
- Low water level switch to prevent cavitation from water supply problems
Diesel engine purchased from famous brand ,we also supply OEM service
Diesel engineer as the same important parts like high pressure unit ,so we purchased all of our diesel engine purchased from Cummins or Weicai .
It’s special HRCR system can save the cost ,it has less spare parts with low maintenance ,it has all of the afterservice all of the world. Before you purchse the machne you also can tell us the brand of the diesel engineer you need ,then we can supply OEM service as well .
- Cummins engine oil ,every 1000 hours to update
- Service network all of the world
- Max rotating speed 1900 rpm
- Advanced fuel injection technology ,heat efficiency 9.8MJ/KWH
Filters system for airport runway rubber removal vehicles
- Three stage filters
- 1μ standard
- 304 stainless steel casting cover bear high pressure
Smart fluid end conversion system For airport rubber removal equipment
- Pump head conversion can change from lower pressure to it’s max pressure within 2 mins
- Little spare parts thanks to the integrated design of the pluger
- All of the HP kits made in USA
Max strongest frame guarantee long lifespan for the airport rubber removal machine
- Dural independent frame system ,diesel and pump mounted on a separate plate
- Design specially for surface treatment ,easy to transport and hoist
- The plate has tool box can keep some tools and accessories easy and safe
- Galvanized processing to meet the long term anticorrosion requirement