Watex electric hydro blaster units are designed for maximum reliability and simplicity, resulting in lower maintenance costs, less downtime, and greater productivity. Our electric waster blaster units are available in a wide selection of standard models and options.
For hydro jetting machine applications within process plants, industrial operations and military environments, electric water blasters are available as stationary skids or steerable in-plant trailers with input power from 60 to 250 hp (45 to 186 kW) at working pressures from 5,000 to 40,000 psi (350 to 2750 bar).
This innovative line of high pressure water jetting units are designed around the model E-stream pump. This pump, with its quick-change, in-line fluid end design, has fewer parts for increased operating efficiency and simpler maintenance.
The E-Stream Series hydro blaster have been designed to tackle the toughest water blasting applications. Their quick-change, in-line fluid end design has fewer parts for increased operating efficiency and simpler maintenance.
High performance pump unit for hydro blaster machine
With the operating pressure from 200bar to 3000 bar, it is ideally suited for a wide variety of cleaning work, e.g. in the chemical industry, oil and gas industries as well as in the area of ship cleaning, road marking removal,airfield rubber removal ,cement jetting from the tube .
The sealing water system used prevents leakage, enables an especially high durability of the high-pressure seals and counteracts the ingress of air.
- Swing-Down manifold for full component access
- Convert to various pressures in the field with minimal downtime
- Engine driven charge pump to ensure the fluid end receives water at the correct pressure, regardless of the supply conditions.
1）pump anti vibration technology for hydro blaster
- The pump anti vibration technology reduces vibration during pumping by 50% allowing less movement and greater control of the end hose.
- The one button stabilization technology quickly dampends any pump movement resulting from repositioning the piston. This allows precise positioning of the end hose.
- With cycle times of up to 29 per minute (at 12MPa), pump efficiency is increased up to 25% while fuel consumption is decreased by up to 10%.
- The hydraulic system developed by an international team ensures precise operation and energy conservation
- Extra reinforcements in the boom, arm, swing platform and undercarriage increase stability and service life
- Easily accessible service points and a detachable radiator screen are among the features that make scheduled maintenance more convenient
- By adopting our new swing brake technology, the pump’s overswing amplitude is reduced by 60%
Versatile and easy control panel for hydro blaster machine
It features for waterproof and dustproof ,the protection level reached to IP 65. Combining pump anti vibration technology ,the pump anti vibration technology reduces vibration during pumping by 50%
1 ) Watex fault self diagnostic technology
Continually monitors more than 200 aspects of the system during operation. Faults are displayed on the monitor. Review of the detected faults can reduce troubleshooting time by 70%.
- Low water lever shutdown system
- Water temperature shutdown system
- Water pressure switch to keep the pressure of the water into the pump is eligible
- Flow rate not stable alarm
- Low pressure lower than inlet water pressure alarm
All of the electrical component parts purchased from famous brand
- All of the electrical components adopts Schneider and some control electrical component parts purchased from Siemens or the similar high quality brands .
- The Plc purchased from SIEMENS
Electrical motor purchased from SIEMENS for hydro blaster machine
Electrical motor as the same important parts like high pressure pump ,so we purchased all of our electrical motor from Siemens or other same rating brand ,it has less spare parts with low maintenance ,it has all of the afterservice all of the world.
- Service network all of the world
- Max rotating speed 1900 rpm
- Meet standard IP55
- Permanent magnet motor to save the electricit
Stainless steel water tank In 4mm thickness for hydro blaster machine
Stainless steel Water tank with two filter systems protect the high pressure pump and get the water out from tap into the water tank ,during the water jetting situation there are a high pressure water splash and spray around the place where put on the machine ,if the water tank made by plastic or normal steel will break and rust easy
- 150 gallon water tank.
- 200 gpm filters – the first in its class..
- Water tank with no pressure filter system by Watex design.
- Equipped with low water shutdown system and high temperature stop system.
- Italy mechanical floating valve can eliminate the water hammer effectively
- Allows for water to de-aerate before entering the pump, extending the life of the parts.
- Low water level switch to prevent cavitation from water supply problems
High performance filter system for hydro blaster equipment
- Three stage filters
- 1μ standard
- 304 stainless steel casting cover bear high pressure
- The cover made by laser welding
Smart fluid end conversion for hydro blaster unit
- Pump head conversion can change from lower pressure to it’s max pressure within 2 mins
- Lower spare parts thanks to the integrated design of the piston
- All of the HP kits made in USA
Max strongest chassis for hydro blaster system guarantee long lifespan for the water jet unit
- Dural independent frame system ,diesel and pump mounted on a separate plate
- Design specially for surface treatment ,easy to transport and hoist
- The plate has tool box can keep some tools and accessories easy and safe
- Galvanized processing to meet the long term anticorrosion requirement
Hydraulic reel collection system without compromise
- Torsion accessory can improve the working environment and increase the working efficiency and extend the lifetime of the high pressure tube
- All of the high pressure tube /line made in Sweden or USA , combining the hydraulic system it can collect the long soft tube in a good situation
- And maximize the lifetime of the tube ,expecially for the sewer and drain cleaning which need long length tube
Indutsry cleaning application with hydro blaster machine
Pressure washer is a method by which a high pressure stream of water from 600bar to 2800bar used to remove old paint, rust, rubber, chemicals, or other heavy build up without causing damage to the surface below it.
This method is perfect for internal and external surfaces because the spray gun operator is able to access those “hard to reach” areas .
Besides, due to its strong water spray, the user can keep a safe distance from the surface being cleaned.
One of the major differences between water blasting and other cleaning abrasives is the ability to contain, capture, filter and reuse the water. This eliminates waste water and contaminants after the cleaning.
Decoating of a wide variety of materials and surfaces
High pressure water jetting technology from Watex form the ideal basis for gentle decoating of a wide variety of substrates. Many years of experience in all areas of high pressure technology flow into the design of suitable tools and the correct interaction of water pressure, quantity and working angle ensure perfect results.
Decoring for highest quality requirements for the casting parts
Decoring products ensures maximum cleanliness and quality. Remove residues thoroughly, even on parts that are difficult to access.
Derusting to protect against rust formation
Derusting with high pressure water is a process that is used whenever components and workpieces need to be protected against rust formation.
Descaling to remove impurities from iron oxide
The descaling of steel has a decisive influence on the quality of the end product. It is therefore of enormous importance to control the process reliably and reproducibly.