Watex hydro jetting machine is engineered to outperform and outlast any other units. The new stainless water tank and filter system helps extend system life, while larger filters help extend onsite operating time.
What happens when Watex takes the toughest hydro jetting machine in the industry and improves it from end to end? You get an D-stream duty unit with enhanced performance, superior durability, and unsurpassed operating efficiency.
The D-stream units deliver a host of engineered improvements. One of the most notable changes is the special water tank and filter system. This integrated design helps extend system life, while larger filters help extend on-site operating time.
Powerful performance and undeniable reliability are just two reasons the new D-Stream Series water blaster is the clear choice for your high-flow applications.
Featuring the most compact design in its class, the 600hp unit can deliver output from 61.4gpm (232.4 lpm) @ 15,000 psio (1034 bar) up to 116.3gpm (440.2 lpm( @ 8,000 psi (551 bar).
Hydro jetting machine pump unit
- Swing-Down manifold for full component access
- Convert to various pressures in the field with minimal downtime
- Engine driven charge pump to ensure the fluid end receives water at the correct pressure, regardless of the supply conditions.
With the operating pressure from 200bar to 3000 bar, it is ideally suited for a wide variety of cleaning work, e.g. in the chemical industry, oil and gas industries as well as in the area of ship cleaning.
The sealing water system used prevents leakage, enables an especially high durability of the high-pressure seals and counteracts the ingress of air.
1) High pressure pump anti vibration technology
The pump anti vibration technology reduces vibration during pumping by 50% allowing less movement and greater control of the end hose.
The one button stabilization technology quickly dampends any pump movement resulting from repositioning the piston. This allows precise positioning of the end hose.
With cycle times of up to 29 per minute (at 12MPa), pump efficiency is increased up to 25% while fuel consumption is decreased by up to 10%.
- By adopting our new swing brake technology, the pump’s overswing amplitude is reduced by 60%
- The hydraulic system developed by an international team ensures precise operation and energy conservation
- Extra reinforcements in the boom, arm, swing platform and undercarriage increase stability and service life
- Easily accessible service points and a detachable radiator screen are among the features that make scheduled maintenance more convenient
Versatile and easy control panel for hydro jetting machine
It features for waterproof and dustproof ,the protection level reached to IP 65. Combining pump anti vibration technology ,the pump anti vibration technology reduces vibration during pumping by 50%
1) Watex fault self diagnostic technology
Continually monitors more than 20 aspects of the system during operation. Faults are displayed on the monitor. Review of the detected faults can reduce troubleshooting time by 70%.
- Low water lever shutdown system
- Water temperature shutdown system
- Different pressure alarm
- Oil pressure alarm
- Oil temperature alarm
- Water pressure switch to keep the pressure of the water into the pump is eligible
All of the electrical components from famous brands for hydro Jetting system
- All of the electrical components adopts Schneider and some control electrical component parts purchased from Siemens or the similar high quality brands .
- The drive system for the engine from Bosch
Disel engine puchased from famous brands with afterservice all of the world
Diesel engineer as the same important part like the high pressure pump unit,so we purchased all of our diesel engine purchased from Cummins or same quality brands ,you also can tell us the brand of the diesel you need
- Cummins engine oil ,every 1000 hours to update
- Service network all of the world
- Max rotating speed 1900 rpm
- Advanced fuel injection technology ,heat efficiency 9.8MJ/KWH
304 stainless steel water tank in 4mm thickness for hydro jetting machine
If the water tank made by plastic or normal steel will break and rust easy and break the pump easy and increase the rating of the blockage
- 250 gallon water tank.
- Triple 200 gpm filters – the first in its class..
- Water tank with no pressure filter system by Watex design.
- Equipped with low water shutdown system and high temperature stop system.
- Italy mechanical floating valve can eliminate the water hammer effectively
- Allows for water to de-aerate before entering the pump, extending the life of the parts.
- Low water level switch to prevent cavitation from water supply problems
High performance filter system for hydro jetting machine
- Three stage filters
- 1μ standard
- 304 stainless steel casting cover bear high pressure
Smart fluid end conversion unit for hydro jetting machine
- Pump head conversion can change from lower pressure to it’s max pressure within 2 mins
- The fluid end made by integrated casting and milling
- Lower spare parts decrease the running cost
- All of the HP seal kits and valve made in USA
Max strongest chassis for hydro jetting machine guarantee long lifespan
- Dural independent frame system ,diesel and pump mounted on a separate plate
- Design specially for surface treatment ,easy to transport and hoist
- The plate has tool box can keep some tools and accessories easy and safe
- Galvanized processing to meet the long term anticorrosion requirement
Hydraulic reel collecting system without compromise as option
- Torsion accessory can improve the working environment and increase the working efficiency and extend the lifetime of the high pressure tube
- All of the high pressure tube /line made in Sweden or USA , combining the hydraulic system it can collect the long soft tube in a good situation
- And maximize the lifetime of the tube ,expecially for the sewer and drain cleaning which need long length tube
Application cleaning industry with hydro jetting machine
Hydro jetting is a method by which a high pressure stream of water from 600bar to 2800bar used to remove old paint, rust, rubber, chemicals, or other heavy build up without causing damage to the surface below it.
This method is perfect for internal and external surfaces because the spray gun operator is able to access those “hard to reach” areas .
Decoating of a wide variety of materials and surfaces
High pressure water jetting technology from Watex form the ideal basis for gentle decoating of a wide variety of substrates. Many years of experience in all areas of high pressure technology flow into the design of suitable tools and the correct interaction of water pressure, quantity and working angle ensure perfect results.
Decoring for highest quality requirements for the casting parts
Decoring products ensures maximum cleanliness and quality. Remove residues thoroughly, even on parts that are difficult to access.
Derusting to protect against rust formation
Derusting with high pressure water is a process that is used whenever components and workpieces need to be protected against rust formation.
Descaling to remove impurities from iron oxide
The descaling of steel has a decisive influence on the quality of the end product. It is therefore of enormous importance to control the process reliably and reproducibly.
Paint stripping from different surfaces and paint types
For every surface and every type of paint, from small hand guns to remote-controlled ship cleaning vehicles – all products for your challenges
Rubber removal from roads, runways and landing strips
Reliably removing rubber abrasion and various contaminants from surfaces of any kind is a tricky task. By using water jet solutions from Watex, this task can be completed gently, quickly and thoroughly.