Watex water jet blasting machine are engineered to outperform and outlast any other units. The new stainless water tank and filter system helps extend system life, while larger filters help extend onsite operating time.
What happens when Watex takes the toughest water blasting system in the industry and improves it from end to end? You get an D-stream duty unit with enhanced performance, superior durability, and unsurpassed operating efficiency.
The D-stream units deliver a host of engineered improvements. One of the most notable changes is the special water tank and filter system. This integrated design helps extend system life, while larger filters help extend on-site operating time.
This elegant alternative to a bypass valve allows the water to circulate when no pressure in the pump head and the water tool is not actuated. Additionally, all Watex pumps are certified according to Atex .
At present , water jet blasting machine are widely use for sewer and drain cleaning to get away of the blockage ,jetting rust and paint removal in the industry of ship hull and hydro demolition with high pressure water to jetting the cement.
Water Jet blasting machine pump body
- Swing-Down manifold for full component access
- Convert to various pressures in the field with minimal downtime
- Engine driven charge pump to ensure the fluid end receives water at the correct pressure, regardless of the supply conditions.
With the operating pressure from 200bar to 3000 bar, it is ideally suited for a wide variety of cleaning work, e.g. in the chemical industry, oil and gas industries as well as in the area of ship cleaning.
The sealing water system used prevents leakage, enables an especially high durability of the high-pressure seals and counteracts the ingress of air.
1）pump anti vibration technology
- The pump anti vibration technology reduces vibration during pumping by 50% allowing less movement and greater control of the end hose.
- The one button stabilization technology quickly dampends any pump movement resulting from repositioning the piston. This allows precise positioning of the end hose.
- With cycle times of up to 29 per minute (at 12MPa), pump efficiency is increased up to 25% while fuel consumption is decreased by up to 10%.
- By adopting our new swing brake technology, the pump’s overswing amplitude is reduced by 60%
- The hydraulic system developed by an international team ensures precise operation and energy conservation
- Extra reinforcements in the boom, arm, swing platform and undercarriage increase stability and service life
- Easily accessible service points and a detachable radiator screen are among the features that make scheduled maintenance more convenient
Versatile and easy control panel for water jet blasting machine
Control system ensure the high stability of the flow rate and continuous high pressure washer and guarantee high volumetric efficiencies at high pressures in a quick speed as well.
It features for waterproof and dustproof ,the protection level reached to IP 65. Combining pump anti vibration technology ,the pump anti vibration technology reduces vibration during pumping by 50%
1 ) Watex fault self diagnostic technology
Continually monitors more than 200 aspects of the system during operation. Faults are displayed on the monitor. Review of the detected faults can reduce troubleshooting time by 70%.
- Low water lever shutdown system
- Water temperature shutdown system
- Water pressure switch to keep the pressure of the water into the pump is eligible
- Flow rate not stable alarm
- Low pressure lower than inlet water pressure alarm
All of the electrical components purchased from famous brand for water jet blasting machine
- All of the electrical components adopts Schneider and some control electrical component parts purchased from Siemens or the similar high quality brands .
- The drive motor for the diesel engine purchased from Bosch
Electrical motor purchased from SIEMENS for hydro blasting machine
Electrical motor as the same important parts like high pressure pump ,so we purchased all of our electrical motor from Siemens or other same rating brand ,it has less spare parts with low maintenance ,it has all of the afterservice all of the world.
- Service network all of the world
- Max rotating speed 1900 rpm
- Meet standard IP55
- Permanent magnet motor to save the electricity
Stainless steel water tank in 4mm thickness for water jet blasting equipment
Stainless steel water tank with two filter systems protect the high pressure pump and get the water out from tap into the water tank ,during the water jetting situation there are a high pressure water splash and spray around the place where put on the machine ,if the water tank made by plastic or normal steel will break and rust easy
- 150 gallon water tank.
- 200 gpm filters – the first in its class..
- Water tank with no pressure filter system by Watex design.
- Equipped with low water shutdown system and high temperature stop system.
- Italy mechanical floating valve can eliminate the water hammer effectively
- Allows for water to de-aerate before entering the pump, extending the life of the parts.
- Low water level switch to prevent cavitation from water supply problems
High performance filter for water jet blasting machine
- Three stage filters
- 1μ standard
- 304 stainless steel casting cover bear high pressure
- The whole of the cover made by laser welding
Smart fluid end conversion for waterjet blasting machine
- Pump head conversion can change from lower pressure to it’s max pressure within 2 mins
- Whole of the fluid end made in USA
- The HP kits made in USA
- lower spare parts thanks to the integrated design of the pistion
Max strongest chassis for water jet blasting machine guarantee long lifespan
- Dural independent frame system ,diesel and pump mounted on a separate plate
- Design specially for surface treatment ,easy to transport and hoist
- The plate has tool box can keep some tools and accessories easy and safe
- Galvanized processing to meet the long term anticorrosion requirement
Hydraulic collection system without compromise as option
- Torsion accessory can improve the working environment and increase the working efficiency and extend the lifetime of the high pressure tube
- All of the high pressure tube /line made in Sweden or USA , combining the hydraulic system it can collect the long soft tube in a good situation
- And maximize the lifetime of the tube ,expecially for the sewer and drain cleaning which need long length tube
Industry cleaning application with water jet blasting machine
Water jet blasting machine is a method by which a high pressure stream of water from 600bar to 2800bar used to remove old paint, rust, rubber, chemicals, or other heavy build up without causing damage to the surface below it.
This method is perfect for internal and external surfaces because the spray gun operator is able to access those “hard to reach” areas .
Besides, due to its strong water spray, the user can keep a safe distance from the surface being cleaned.
One of the major differences between water blasting and other cleaning abrasives is the ability to contain, capture, filter and reuse the water. This eliminates waste water and contaminants after the cleaning.
Decoating of a wide variety of materials and surfaces
High pressure water jetting technology from Watex form the ideal basis for gentle decoating of a wide variety of substrates. Many years of experience in all areas of high pressure technology flow into the design of suitable tools and the correct interaction of water pressure, quantity and working angle ensure perfect results.
Decoring for highest quality requirements for the casting parts
Decoring products ensures maximum cleanliness and quality. Remove residues thoroughly, even on parts that are difficult to access.
Derusting to protect against rust formation
Derusting with high pressure water is a process that is used whenever components and workpieces need to be protected against rust formation.
Descaling to remove impurities from iron oxide
The descaling of steel has a decisive influence on the quality of the end product. It is therefore of enormous importance to control the process reliably and reproducibly.