Watex’s high-pressure water blast machine is designed to deliver optimal productivity, undeniable reliability, and enhanced performance to tackle the most demanding applications. With a wide selection of models and nearly limitless options for customization to suit specific needs, there’s a Watex unit equipped to handle the job.
High Pressure water blasting unit is a widespread water discharge operation with High Pressure (2800 Bar). In most cases, because of its efficiency, water blasting unit will require only one operator for a given application.
Hydro blasting equipment for the pressures ranging from 140 bar (2000 PSI) to 2780 bar (40,000 PSI). This pressure range meet the various cleaning requirements of most industrial applications.
High Pressure and flow rate both play key roles in efficient High Pressure Water Blasting Machine. Typically, hardened deposits respond better to higher pressures, and softer materials are best removed with higher flows.
Some history about water blasting
Each application is unique, though, we, at Watex, can help you to choose the most appropriate High Pressure water blast Machine for your specific application.
Water blasting is a new technology since 1986 years ago , some person use ultra high pressure like 100mpa to cut very soft material . But the flow rate is small . Then change the design of the cylinder and let the flow rate increased more than 10gpm to 40gpm . Then widely used for sewer cleaning ,then the oil industry prefer to the UHP water blasting machine to dewax and cleaning hard material insider of the pipe which other tools can not finish. In the middle east and South American ,lots of countries like this machine for the pipe and tube cleaning .
In 2005, water jetting are become more and more popular , some experienced engineers assembled the water blasting equipment on the truck with the cleaning panels to remove the road marking (line ) .And also use the high pressure water blaster for airport runway rubber removal .
High pressure cleaning with water blast machine
Hydro Blasting is the method, by which, a high pressure stream of water is used to remove old Paint, descaling, rubber, chemicals or other heavy build up without causing damage to the surface below it.
This method is perfect for internal and external surface blasting because the spray gun operator is able to access those “hard to reach” areas.
One of the major differences between high pressure water blast machine and other cleaning abrasives is the ability to contain, capture, filter and reuse the water.
If your requirement is high pressure water with high flow rate , then your answer is in industry water blasting unit. High pressure water blasting equipments are ideal for specialized Service providers, Construction companies, Renovators and for Industries.
More advantages of water blasting machine
These cold water blast machines are available in diesel or electric models. All come complete with a basic accessory package to include gun, wand, and ultra high pressure hose.
Models are capable of variable speed control to effectively vary pressure settings from 5,000 psi to 15,000 or 40,000 psi depending on the model.
Equipped with a variable speed pump drive, and through the use of an 8” color graphics touch screen, the operator can digitally set the desired pressure set point and watch the drive adjust pump rpm and pressure.
The pump starts and stops upon activation of an electronic gun trigger. This technology saves money by not consuming water, electricity or wearing out the pump until the operator activates the trigger.
All machine diagnostics can be accessed through the color touch screen making the troubleshooting of this system a snap. Cold water blasting units are either electric or diesel driven. Mounting options are skid, trolley, or trailer.
Features & benefits of water blast machine
- Safe, Effective, Quiet Operation – Electric models emit low noise relative to diesel counterparts.
- Electronically Maintained Pump Setting – Allows for easy variable pressure setting for multiple applications.
- Long Life, Heavy Duty Triplex Plunger Pump – Electronic pump controls reduce wear on pump.
- Durable Materials & Design to Minimize Wear – heat treated stainless steel, limits wear and tear of parts.
- Fault Indicators for Enhanced Safety, Dependability – Complete diagnostics easily identify system errors.
- Energy Efficient Direct Drive – Minimizes water consumption and allows for a standard garden hose feed.
- No High Maintenance Bypass or unloader Valves – All pressure settings are electronic.
Application of water blast machine
- Aerospace and Defense – Removal of coatings from airplanes and rockets.
- Aluminum Smelting – Removal of build up in pipes and tubes, and excess build up in cells and reactors.
- Automotive/ Highway – Removal of paint and solder from booths, machinery and grates. Stripe removal.
- Chemical Plants – Cleaning chemical deposits from boilers, tanks, valves, evaporators, heat exchangers.
- Marine – Removal of marine growth, barnacles, loose paint and rust from ship hulls, docks, and ballasts.
- Oilfield/ Pipe Industry – Removal of drilling mud and cement, surface preparation for painting, testing pipes.
- Pulp and Paper – Cleaning of grease, oil, pitch dirt and wood pulp from heat exchangers, tubes, foundries.
- Railroad – Cleaning of gypsum, potash, cement and lime in hopper cars, removal of grease from tankers.
- Reduction of Plant Downtime
- Labour Saving
- Plant Protection
- Water Conservation
- No Need of Chemicals and Non-Hazardous Materials
- Only use pure water to achieve the cleaning
- The robot panel can cleaning the big surface of the metal sheet automatically
- Many different types of the cleaning heads can meet varies cleaning requirement
- Environmental for the surrounding,thanks to the vaccum recovery system
- Not limited by the electrical powered ,diesel engine or gasoline engine can be option
- Not cleaning for surface preparation, pipe tube and sewer cleaning can be widely used
- Maxmize the safety for the operator combining with safety suit and Watex design for the pump
- Many lots of sensors for the diesel engine and water tank maximize the long spanlife of the machine